Digital marketing is a dynamic and exciting space to begin a fulfilling career; this evolutionary and ever-changing platform is allowing marketers new ways to communicate with potential customers.
In order to impress potential employers in this space further, experience and training is vital to be perceived as being ‘job-ready’.
Roi.com.au – Australia’s leading search marketing agency – is offering current Australian University & TAFE students, currently undertaking relevant studies in Marketing, Business, or IT an opportunity to develop their skills with industry-relevant training and education.
One lucky winner will receive:
- Search Marketing Training Modules Inclusive of:
- Search Engine Optimisation Essentials
- PPC & Google Adwords
- Website design and conversion
- Keyword research & competitive analysis
- Copywriting for the web
- Google Certification Support & Training
- Career advice from roi.com.au’s CEO and Human Resources department
- $2,000 in cash towards any learning expenses or business ventures
- Preference in joining roi.com.au’s graduate program, which allows recent graduates to work across a variety of different disciplines in order develop well-rounded expertise in digital marketing
This invaluable package will be vital in kick-starting your career in the digital space – not to mention a handy addition to your resume.
How to Apply:
Applicants should aim to excite roi.com.au’s selection panel by sending the following details to email@example.com
- Full name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Course or Degree
- In 100 words or less explain why a career in digital marketing is for you
- Applications for the 2014 scholarship close on October 15th 2014
- Must have been undertaking tertiary study via an Australian educational institution in 2014
- One scholarship winner will be selected by an internal roi.com.au team
- Preference will be given to a student that has indicated an interest and passion in digital marketing
If you’re interested in learning more about our services & product lines please click through below: