Happy New Year & Best Wishes for You and Your Business in 2020.
I am not sure about you, but every time I log into my social media or news feed, I keep seeing New Year Resolution messages about “Goal Setting” & “Growth”.
That’s great, but we all know how hard it is to stay on track with our personal and business goals.
That’s why I am also focusing on the “don’t list”. The Don’t List is a constant reminder of the things I want to stop doing in 2020 – to break my bad habits.
We also have a Don’t List here at ROI: That we Don’t waste our clients money on Advertising – we try to make every cent count.
The Problem – Wasting Money on Advertising that does not work
How do we tackle this with Search Marketing & Google Ads?
The average business needs to make $10 for every $1 of advertising spent to start getting a positive ROI. This means that for every $1K you save on Advertising Waste, equates to making $10K in new sales.
If you do this every month for 2020, you could generate $120K in new sales over a year – without the headaches. Or better yet – you could invest these savings into another part of your business which generates a better ROI.
You may be thinking:
“I have the perfect Google Ads campaign, there is no wastage what so ever.”
“I have my team looking after it, I am sure they have got it under control.”
“I have already had an Audit from Google, and they said my campaign was good.”
I hope you are right, but I have never seen an Adwords campaign that cannot save money. Most I audit, can actually save a lot.
- There are 3.5 billion Google searchers per day, 16-20% of these are new – this means that the wrong keywords can creep into your campaign fast
- Someone in your team has a new idea and forgets to check if it worked or not
- Someone added a new Google feature and it’s burning your cash
The ROI 3 Steps Google Ads Saving Process:
- Use search query data for identify all the irrelevant keywords that have crept into your campaign – negative and delete these.
- Identify the $ spent from a) Locations where customers don’t buy from you and b) Times of the day where customers don’t buy from you.
- Identify the $ spent on advertising which are not hitting your cost per sale or cost per lead targets.
- Already an ROI client: the good news is we already started this process for you… and are implementing changes to ensure you are banking your savings.
- NOT a client of ROI: we are offering a FREE Google Ads Saving Report. This report will through the above process and identify where you can save money.
Drop me a note at [email protected] and let’s explore where we can help save your business advertising $ in 2020!