Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) are becoming the pillars of the marketing strategy in a number of business segments, particularly within the accommodation & travel industries, online and brick-and-mortar retailers, because even though 2/3rds of people still purchase offline, they research their purchase decisions online.
Top 10 Reasons why you should invest in SEM & SEO in a tough economic climate
Promote Your Website in the Search Engines with SEO.
- You can control your cost more effectively and tightly measure spending by limiting your budget.
- SEM is the most cost-effective available form of marketing to get your business noticed and it is adaptable to a wide range of budgets.
- It allows your business to narrowly target prospects by keyword or location: Pay-per-click delivers highly relevant ad messages initiated by the ad target at the exact moment the user is requesting information.
- Rapid set-up allows immediate results and visibility on the major search engines.
- Your business can measure, track and analyse every single ad and every single click.
- You can effectively measure the cost per lead and cost of sale, thus being able to closely monitor your return-on-investment.
- As the Internet is a trusted source of information, search engine marketing offers a cost-effective medium to grow your brand by building awareness through a consistent brand message visible in every related search.
- Through search engine marketing you can broaden reach to your target audience 24/7.
- Investing in search engine optimisation (SEO) offers large, long term gains and longevity of brand presence that cannot be beaten by any other available tactics.
- Search engine marketing allows you to develop a targeted and measurable marketing strategy that is delivers more results and accountability on your advertising spend than any other offline channel.