Is SEO on mobile and desktop the same?
In 2017 the new website average is approx 60% of traffic to your business comes from mobile. That’s more than half of the world’s web traffic!
So, the question I want to ask you is… do you have a SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) strategy for mobile and a different one for desktop?
In this short 9-minute video blog, David Pocock, General Manager of ROI.COM.AU Growth Agency and I discuss why this is so important for businesses that have discovered how important mobile traffic is to them.
- Why your Google Plus ranking on mobile is better than a number one mobile organic ranking
- Why your keyword selection should be different across mobile and desktop
- Not to panic when your Google Analytics or your Omniture report shows your website traffic is dramatically down compared to the month prior without looking at another important result
- That searches using the same keyword on mobile and desktop, return different results
- The more you think about your customer journey, the more likely you are to rank for your customer on their search journey
To register for ROI’s Complimentary Growth Workshop, simple email [email protected]. More information below.
Exclusive Invitation to our Complimentary Growth Workshop (Melb or Syd).
Unlock Growth Opportunities in your business and join ROI’s CEO Ewan Watt and General Manager David Pocock in a complimentary Growth Workshop in either Melbourne or Sydney, that will help you:
- Develop untapped growth opportunities
- Share experiences with other non-competing businesses
- Test and validate market attractiveness
By talking face-to-face in a relaxed environment, you will uncover opportunities in your business that will help your business grow. Limited places available. Simply email [email protected] to register your interest.
Discover more great blog topics including:
- Boost your local SEO with Google My Business
- Less work. More reward. An intelligent strategy that can take your business to a whole new level
- Assisting Conversions; hands down the most cost effective way to re-engage with your website visitors
Connect with us and we’ll keep you abreast of the Digital World