We enjoy dipping our toes into many buckets.
From SEO to web design, we’ll try everything.
But we find teaching particularly fun, along with sharing some of the insights and revelations we’ve unearthed in our 11 years of experience.
For this reason we are thoroughly pleased to announce that ROICOMAU (in conjunction with an initiative sponsored by The Australian Department of Industry) will be producing a webinar series on the ‘ins and outs’ of social media and how it can benefit your business.
This live webinar will be part of a six part series that will delve into how social media works and why businesses cannot do without it in this day and age of speedy digital advancement. We will cover…
- What is social media
- How social media has revolutionised communication
- Social media compared to traditional marketing in driving your marketing strategy
- Social media myths and statistics
Due to live filming, you’ll be able to ask our CEO Ewan Watt and General Manager David Pocock any questions you may have
We will be filming all webinars on the following dates
- Webinar 1: 15th June 2017
- Webinar 2: 19th July 2017
- Webinar 3: 8th August 2017
- Webinar 4: 5th September 2017
- Webinar 5: 16th October 2017
- Webinar 6: 13th November 2017
To make sure you have a spot saved, be sure to register via the link below.
Our first session will be streamed live on Thursday the 15th June 2017 – 12:30pm – 1:30pm AEST
The face of marketing is changing. Make sure you’re not left behind in the digital dust!