white label adwords
ROI offers a comprehensive range of digital marketing solutions for businesses worldwide. With fine-tuned, proven techniques and strategic Pay Per Click advertising, we can help your company generate more business.
We understand what is important to you.
Satisfied, loyal and profitable clients
– because that’s our focus too!
What you need from a white label service:
- Someone who understands you and your clients’ needs
- A focus on sales not PPC operations
- Value add opportunities for your clients
- The time to manage client relationships and help them grow.
What ROI offers you and your clients:
- An expert and trusted team ready to execute and deliver
- Timely and prompt support
- White label and tailored reporting
- Proven service model across 1000+ small to medium businesses
- Advanced service model with an upgrade path for your clients.
Get White Label PPC Services
from as little as US $250p/m
How we make life easier for Digital Agencies.
- We handle your work overflow so you can focus on scaling up your sales efforts
- Temporary campaign management if your in-house team members leave
- Clear expectation management with white label partners
- Senior team with processes and procedures that reflect 10+ years’ experience
- Ready access to the best talent without paying huge recruitment fees
- We answer the tough questions, without hiding behind data
- Providing unique solutions which give your agency an edge in the marketplace.
Our 4 Step Engagement Model
At ROI we understand that your time is valuable. That’s why we’ve made our White Label PPC services as easy as possible for you to integrate into your business.
Free Audit of Existing Accounts
Agree on Service Model & Wholesale Pricing
The ROI International Team
The ROI PPC team are Google
Certified with over 15 years
Our Conversion team is highly
skilled and work closely with PPC
to achieve great results.
Our specialist Remarketers are at
the peak of the industry and ready
to grow your brand.
The Design team at ROI has over
25 years of collective industry