Estimated 1.2 min read
1. Google Analyticsback to top
Years ago that Web Analytics data was information that resided on the IT guy’s computer and was occasionally discussed when it was time for the next website redesign.
Google Analytics has changed all that. Google has become the dominant market leader in the Web Analytics marketplace offering Australian businesses the opportunity to easily track the performance of their website.
A large number of Australian businesses have installed Google Analytics but haven’t found the time to closely analyse the data and its implications to their business. The amount of information can be overwhelming, so below are the ten most important stats I think you should stay on top of.
2. The Essential Statistics to Measure in Google Analyticsback to top
- What is the average number of unique sessions to your website per month?
- What % of your website is generated from each digital channel?
- What is the exit rate of your top 50 web pages?
- What keyword categories or Internet Marketing activities provide the highest sales lead conversion rates?
- What % of your website visitors are New versus Returning?
- What sales revenue is generated from your website per month?
- Divide your number of new customers by the number of new website visitors per month = real website conversion rate
3. FREE Google Analytics Assessmentback to top
Would you like an independent expert assessment of the performance of your website?
Simply contact us and a team member will organise a free review of your Google Analytics data using our guide provided in this newsletter. Our consultants can also discuss the potential online opportunities available to your business.