Estimated 0.0 min read
What percentage of people use Facebook?
Nowadays it feels incredibly uncommon to come across someone without a Facebook page – particularly young people and millenials. So, what percentage of people actually have a Facebook account and how does this differ from generation to generation?
- Unsurprisingly the age group with the highest density of active Facebook users is 18-29 year olds, with a massive 81% of people on Facebook.
- Similarly, 78% of 30-49 year olds have an active Facebook account.
- Baby boomers are surprisingly next up, with a huge 65% of 50-64 year olds having a Facebook profile.
- The 13-17 year old teens are next with just over half of them using Facebook.
- Finally the 65+ have 40% of people using Facebook – half the amount of our winning 18-29 year old age group.